Can I get insurance for a car with an accident report?

How does insurance work in this case and can I get full coverage?

Jul 28, 2019 Topeka, KS

Kristine Lee

Jul 28, 2019

Yes, you can buy a vehicle that has been in an accident. If the car has a salvaged title, you may not be able to add "full coverage" (comprehensive and collision coverage) so make sure to check with the company you decide to go with. We can quote you with several carriers at The Zebra. You can also give us a call at 888-807-3823. Good luck and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Compare insurance rates today!

Location pin icon
No junk mail. No spam calls. Free quotes.
Related Questions