Can I get insurance for a vehicle I am fixing up?

Got a vehicle that doesn't run in my driveway. Can I get insurance on it like storage type till its up n running?

Oct 3, 2018 Tucson, AZ

Ava Lynch

Oct 3, 2018

Most companies do not have storage insurance but you can get the minimum liability coverage. If you are not driving the car, you can turn in the license plates and the registration. If you do this, you will not have to have insurance on the car, but it will also not be legal to drive. If you would like to find the cheapest rate, We can quote you with several carriers at You can also give us a call at  833-768-7789. Good luck and if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Compare auto insurance rates and save up to $670 per year!

Location pin icon
glyph-shield-checkmarkNo junk mail. No spam calls. Free quotes.
Related Questions