Ask An Agent


Get free insurance advice on demand



Can I get short-term rental car insurance for a van modified for mobility?

Hello. Do you do car insurance in the USA for a duration of about two weeks for a wheelchair accessible minivan? I’m looking to plan for a holiday to the USA, and I’ll need to insure my wheelchair accessible rental minivan. Can you do this?

Agent Answer



Unfortunately, we do not have any companies that will provide insurance for only two weeks. I’m unaware of any company that will, as most policies are six months or twelve months. Most rental companies offer insurance that you can purchase. I would suggest that you go through them for coverage.

Have a great day.

Was this helpful?

0 0
  • Didn't Find What You Were Looking For?

    Ask us another question and an insurance expert will get back to you with an answer.

Looking to save money on your car insurance?

Learn More