Can I get USAA insurance from son in law

My son in law has usaa insurance past on from family. He has added me on as a driver. I'm getting my own car now and would like my own policy but also through USAA. Is that possible?

Jun 20, 2018 Santa Rosa, CA

Ava Lynch

Jun 20, 2018

Although I am not a licensed agent for USAA, it is my understanding that you need to be a child or spouse of an established member to get a policy. Meaning, you aren't eligible to get your own policy away from your son-in-law. However, you can find other rates via The Zebra, or feel free to contact USAA yourself to verify!

Compare insurance rates today!

Location pin icon
No junk mail. No spam calls. Free quotes.