Can I get a non-owners insurance policy so that I can get a restricted license?

I am looking for coverage with a non-owner auto policy with SR-22 filing. I am filing for an occupational license after I show proof of coverage. I do not own nor rent a vehicle, but occasionally borrow.

Oct 31, 2019 Madison, WI

Ross Martin

Oct 31, 2019

It's hard to give a direct answer to your question, as restricted licenses are considered on a case-by-case basis. Some insurance companies will provide such insurance, but they too would have to know all of the details surrounding your situation. Because of this, we are not able to provide that quote via the website, but we do have an internal agency that can get that done for you. Call us at 888-444-8949 and we can help. 

Compare insurance rates today!

Location pin icon
No junk mail. No spam calls. Free quotes.
Related Questions