I have my car financed in my name but my license and tag is suspended, and I'm trying to get my car registered in someone else's name.

Jan 17, 2021 Spartanburg, SC

Renata Balasco

Jan 17, 2021

If you are the owner, you will always have to be listed on the policy. If you need to be a nondriver some companies will work that out for you. Otherwise it is best to sell the vehicle to whomever is using it and insuring it. 

Compare auto insurance rates and save up to $670 per year!

Location pin icon
No junk mail. No spam calls. Free quotes.