Car insurance with a suspended license

My license is currently suspended but it will be reinstated in a couple months. However, my car tags are due this month and I have to have insurance to do so. How do I get insurance on a car I'm not driving?

Jul 2, 2018 Norman, OK

Taylor Covington

Jul 2, 2018

Your best bet for finding insurance is to speak with a local independent agent. These agents are licensed to write unique policies and might be familiar with companies in your area that will issue suspended-license car insurance. Check with as many agencies as you can, as rules and procedures may vary. For more information on getting insurance without a license, we have this guide to help:

Compare insurance rates today!

Location pin icon
glyph-shield-checkmarkNo junk mail. No spam calls. Free quotes.
Related Questions