Car and or RV insurance in US for foreign driver

I am a 49 year old female, with full UK driving Licence (no endorsements or points, Full UK Driving Licence since 1989. As I am taking early retirement, I would like to explore USA & Canada for 3 to 6 months each year, returning to the UK or other countries when my visitor visa expires and will be parking my vehicle on private land owned by friends in New Mexico or California. I would like to purchase a District School Bus (shortbus conversion into RV) or an RV as my choice of vehicle to use as my temporary home while exploring USA & Canada.

Apr 28, 2018 Portland, OR

Ava Lynch

Apr 28, 2018

We can help you in finding insurance! We would just need an address that you would use as the garaging address for the vehicle. If you use New Mexico or California we are licensed to operate in both states. We have a carrier called Foremost that will likely be a great fit as they do RV's and will take a non US license. The best way to get a quote with them is to call our agency. We are open 9AM to 7PM Central time and can be reached at 888-444-8949

Compare insurance rates today!

Location pin icon
glyph-shield-checkmark No junk mail. No spam calls. Free quotes.