Do you have a carrier that will write an auto policy for a driver with an international permit?

I moved here from South Africa - I have a South Africa license with an International permit. I have an appointment with the DMV on Aug 24 for my CA license. What can I do in the meantime?

Dec 14, 2018 Anaheim, CA

Ava Lynch

Dec 14, 2018

We do have a few companies that will insure you with a foreign license. First, you need to complete the quote online. Once you find a company that you like, you will need to get the quote finalized at which time you can disclose your license status. You can complete the quote at The Zebra or give us a call at  833-768-7789. Good luck and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Compare insurance rates today!

Location pin icon
glyph-shield-checkmark No junk mail. No spam calls. Free quotes.