Ask An Agent


Get free insurance advice on demand



What companies insure mobile homes with extra build-ons?

Our home has a mobile home base (full basement and garage) with extra build-ons. What companies insure homes like that?

Agent Answer

Kristine Lee

You should have no trouble getting mobile home insurance to cover your home including the add-ons, and there are several companies that will insure that type of home. You will need an HO-7 homeowners policy that specifically covers mobile homes.

Good luck and if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask.

Was this helpful?

0 0
  • Didn't Find What You Were Looking For?

    Ask us another question and an insurance expert will get back to you with an answer.

Looking to save money on your car insurance?

Learn More