Ask An Agent


Get free insurance advice on demand



What companies offer vacation/ short term rental policies

Aside from CBIZ and Proper Insurance? Also, I am looking for a company that won’t turn me down if knob and tube wiring is found.

Agent Answer

Ava Lynch

If you’re referring to renting out your home on services such as Airbnb, I would recommend looking at what are called Homeshare policies. A few companies that provide them (in addition to the companies you mentioned) are Slice, Progressive, and Allstate. For your second question, I would recommend speaking directly with an agent at the companies. Because I’m not an agent at these companies and they do not list their exclusions online, I can’t give a definitive answer on your wiring.

Was this helpful?

1 0
  • Didn't Find What You Were Looking For?

    Ask us another question and an insurance expert will get back to you with an answer.

Looking to save money on your car insurance?

Learn More