Daughter needs SR22 but doesn't have a car

My daughter needs an SR22 to get her license back but she doesn't have a car. What can she do?

Jun 11, 2018 Franklin, WI

Ava Lynch

Jun 11, 2018

She needs a non-owners policy. Basically, this policy allows your daughter to show proof of insurance without owning a vehicle. With a non-owners policy, she will be able to get an SR22 and her licensed renewed without having to buy a car and insure it. If your daughter needs help getting a non-owners policy and an SR22, she can speak to one of our agents by calling 888-444-8949.

Compare insurance rates today!

Location pin icon
No junk mail. No spam calls. Free quotes.
Related Questions