Does insurance cover someone helping me get my keys out of my locked car?

I only have state minimum liability coverage purchased through The Zebra. Will my insurance cover this kind of situation?

Nov 27, 2019 Dallas, OR

Kristine Lee

Nov 27, 2019

It would be covered if you have roadside assistance as part of your coverage. If you only have the minimum amount of liability coverage, it's likely you won't have coverage for a lockout situation. If you bought a plan through us, we do offer Home and Auto Security Roadside that would cover these types of events. You may want to call our agency at 888-444-8949 to see if this is a part of your policy.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Compare insurance rates today!

Location pin icon
glyph-shield-checkmark No junk mail. No spam calls. Free quotes.