How do i get a car if I am living in a camper?

I live in a camper year round and am constantly traveling. We need a new car but can’t get one because we don’t have a permanent address. Is there any way around this?

Aug 27, 2018 Joliet, IL

Ava Lynch

Aug 27, 2018

This one is tricky. You need to get insurance in the state that you have the car registered in. As far as the address, I would recommend using an address of a location you know that you will visit at least once a year.  The address will need to be in the state that you are registering the car. You can also get a P.O. box in that state and use that address. Make sure you disclose to the insurance company that you are traveling to avoid any issues with their underwriting guidelines. Good luck and if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Compare insurance rates today!

Location pin icon
No junk mail. No spam calls. Free quotes.
Related Questions