Would this be a homeowners or car insurance claim?

I hit a garden wall. There's damage to both my car and the house. Would that be a home or car insurance claim?

Mar 13, 2018 Austin, TX

Ava Lynch

Mar 13, 2018

While there are some details left it, the damage to the garden wall will be covered by your property damage liability insurance while the damage to your vehicle would be covered by your collision insurance. If it's your garden wall, you might have more freedom with the insurance proceedings. Otherwise, it will all be covered by your auto insurance.

Compare auto insurance rates and save up to $670 per year!

Location pin icon
glyph-shield-checkmarkNo junk mail. No spam calls. Free quotes.