How do I correct my MVR?

There are 5 wrong reports on my MVR, How long does it take to get this removed and what steps do I need to take?

Jan 12, 2019 Denver, CO

Ava Lynch

Jan 12, 2019

To dispute your Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) you will need to contact the Department of Motor Vehicles. The MVR comes from Colorado's state records of violations. Good luck and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Compare insurance rates today!

Location pin icon
No junk mail. No spam calls. Free quotes.