I don't have a Florida driver's license but would like to be able to drive my husband's car. What insurance does he need?

My husband lives in Florida and I live in the Netherlands. I come over a few times a year.

Jan 12, 2020 Coleman, FL

Kristine Lee

Jan 12, 2020

I would first check to see if his current insurance policy will support you being added as a driver. If not, you may need to get a separate policy that allows you to have a foreign driver's license. From there, you may want to consider moving him off his current policy to yours.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. For additional information, see the related article, Car Insurance for Foreign Drivers.

Compare insurance rates today!

Location pin icon
No junk mail. No spam calls. Free quotes.
Related Questions