I have liability and uninsured motorist coverage. Can I file a claim on a hit and run accident?

I was hit from behind in a hit and run incident.

Nov 20, 2019 Little Rock, AR

Kristine Lee

Nov 20, 2019

Yes, your uninsured motorist coverage would include coverage for UMPD (uninsured motorist property damage). Your deductible typically applies. I would file a claim with your insurance company as soon as possible to get your vehicle fixed.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Compare insurance rates today!

Location pin icon
No junk mail. No spam calls. Free quotes.