If I'm Canadian, can I purchase a 4-month temporary car insurance policy in California?

I'm a Canadian with a Canadian driver's license and a Canadian car. I want to drive to California to work for four months for an internship. However, my Canadian car insurance will not cover me for four months of working in the U.S. As a Canadian, can I get a temporary policy in California?

Jan 2, 2020 Sunnyvale, CA

Ross Martin

Jan 2, 2020

Thank you for the question. It's likely that you'll be able to get coverage in California with a foreign license. We can help you get quotes for that in-house with an agent. Give our agency a call at 888-444-8949 and we can go over how to do this.

Compare insurance rates today!

Location pin icon
No junk mail. No spam calls. Free quotes.