I was injured after an accident. How can I get compensation for this?

I got rear-ended which resulted in pain in my back and shoulder pain. I haven't been to the doctor but I was wondering if I get any compensation for this?

Dec 1, 2017 Sacramento, California

Ava Lynch

Dec 1, 2017

Compensation is normally paid by the insurance company of the at-fault driver if you have to go to the doctor/hospital or if you have to miss work. You'll need to contact their insurer to begin the process unless you don't plan on getting medical attention for your injuries.

Compare auto insurance rates and save up to $670 per year!

Location pin icon
glyph-shield-checkmarkNo junk mail. No spam calls. Free quotes.