Do I have to keep insurance on my truck it is is only driven on the farm?

I have a truck that never leaves my property in Oklahoma. It's used to haul feed and supplies for my cattle. I just paid it off and don't want to pay for insurance anymore.

Feb 28, 2017 Tulsa, OK

Neil Richardson

Feb 28, 2017

If the truck is paid off and is only driven on your personal property, you are not required to insure it. The state will require that you register and insure it if you plan to put it on the road, but you won't need to until that point.

Compare insurance rates today!

Location pin icon
No junk mail. No spam calls. Free quotes.