Do I need to inform my insurance or can I just call at-fault party's insurance?

My father in law backed into my car, the left front fender is dented in. His dodge truck backed into the left front fender under the headlight, denting the fender and possibly some internal damages to the metal. I did not see the accident myself I was otherwise occupied.

Jan 23, 2019 Austin, TX

Ava Lynch

Jan 23, 2019

Most insurance companies require you to inform them anytime there is an accident. Typically when someone backs into you, their insurance will pay for the damages. Here is what to expect when filing your claim. Good luck and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Compare auto insurance rates and save up to $670 per year!

Location pin icon
glyph-shield-checkmarkNo junk mail. No spam calls. Free quotes.
Related Questions