I need one month car insurance with an international driver's license

Hi, I'm a European student on an exchange in the US. I recently bought a car for a one-month road trip and I'm planning on reselling it after. it's an old 1997 honda odyssey and I would like to get one-month insurance for my road trip. The hard part is that I don't have a US driving license, but I do own an international one as well as the Croatian one. I'm having a hard time finding a one month insurance and I would appreciate very much any help.

Jan 6, 2019 Tahoe City, CA

Ava Lynch

Jan 6, 2019

Most policies are for at least 6 months. You can always cancel your policy at any time however, there is most likely a cancellation fee that you will need to pay. The cancellation fees vary by company and usually are not calculated until the policy is canceled. Also, there are several companies that will insure you with an International license. There is typically a surcharge because your driving record cannot be verified. We can quote you with several carriers at You can also give us a call at  833-768-7789. Good luck and if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Compare insurance rates today!

Location pin icon
No junk mail. No spam calls. Free quotes.