Who pays if I'm uninsured and a stolen vehicle hit my parked car?

Who pays for the damages done to my truck? It was hit by a stolen vehicle that the cops were chasing. Who do I go after for the damages?

Jul 7, 2019 Kearns, UT

Kristine Lee

Jul 7, 2019

Sorry to hear about your accident. If you're uninsured, your only recourse is to sue the individual who stole the vehicle. If it was hit by a police car, the police department's commercial insurance policy would pay. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Compare insurance rates today!

Location pin icon
glyph-shield-checkmark No junk mail. No spam calls. Free quotes.