If I sell my home and will be traveling full-time in my RV, how do I get insurance without a permanent address?

I plan to travel in my motorhome and tow my motorcycle and car behind me. How can I insure all 3 without a permanent address?

Apr 3, 2017 Carrizo Springs, TX

Neil Richardson

Apr 3, 2017

For most personal auto policies and motorcycle insurance, a permanent address is required to properly rate the policy. My advice would be to use the address where you receive mail for the purpose of obtaining insurance coverage. Your best bet would be to speak with a local agent in the area of your permanent address and they should be able to advise you on how to proceed forward.

Compare insurance rates today!

Location pin icon
No junk mail. No spam calls. Free quotes.
Related Questions