Compare auto insurance rates and save up to $670 per year!

Location pin icon
glyph-shield-checkmarkNo junk mail. No spam calls. Free quotes.

Coverage & Claims

What coverage should I get if I own a home?

There is no specific requirement as to what level of coverage a homeowner must carry on their auto insurance, however, the point of liability coverage is to pay for injury and damage that you might cause in an accident. Your home is your largest asset and you should be aware of the importance of protecting that asset against civil lawsuits arising from exceeding the amount of coverage on your auto insurance policy due to an accident.
Mar 7, 2016 Kansas City, MO

Coverage & Claims

What covers my flood damaged car?

Comprehensive coverage is insurance that specifically covers your vehicle against damage due to weather events like flooding and basically anything other than an accident. As long as the damage is more than your comprehensive deductible then your vehicle will be repaired by your insurance company once you have paid your deductible.
Mar 6, 2016 Mobile, AL
Ask an Agent

Get free insurance advice you can trust.

Ask a Question