How do I get insurance for making deliveries if I'm borrowing a car?

A non-owners insurance policy provides liability coverage for drivers who don't own a car. However, if the vehicles aren't insured and registered by your mother-in-law, you are still not going to be legal on Colorado roads. As for making deliveries, you will need a personal policy that also covers your business-use.

Compare auto insurance rates and save up to $670 per year!

Location pin icon
glyph-shield-checkmarkNo junk mail. No spam calls. Free quotes.
Most Recent

Car Insurance Costs
Coverage & Claims

What should my mother-in-law do if her car was hit in a parking lot

She really has the option to go either direction and her rate probably wouldn't be impacted since the other driver was at fault. If the other driver wants to pay for the repairs out of their own pocket then should wouldn't need to file a claim.
Ask an Agent

Get free insurance advice you can trust.

Ask a Question