Compare auto insurance rates and save up to $670 per year!

Location pin icon
glyph-shield-checkmarkNo junk mail. No spam calls. Free quotes.


Husband is in prison, how do I handle the car insurance?

You can exclude your husband from the policy if he is not driving the car. This means he would not be covered to drive but his driving history and status would not impact your rates.

Coverage & Claims

What to do with my car insurance if I only use my caregivers?

I understand your concern. Unfortunately, as long as your car is registered, you need to maintain insurance on it.

Car Insurance Costs
Coverage & Claims

Will filing a claim for a $2300 increase my rates?

There are a few things to think about. Your comprehensive coverage would cover your windshield damage.

Coverage & Claims

Can I file an uninsured motorist claim if I know the driver?

There are a few things to consider here. First, most companies require you to report any accident, no matter who is at fault or if you file a claim or not.

Car Insurance Costs
Coverage & Claims

Woman claiming more bodily claim than actual accident

I would definitely report this to your insurance company. Most companies will require you to report any accident, even if a claim isn't filed.

Coverage & Claims

One deductible for two accidents?

Unfortunately, you would have to file a claim for this damage under two collision claims. Now, most insurance companies will continue to charge you for an at-fault accident (which these would be considered for) for 3 years.

Coverage & Claims

I let someone borrow my car and they ended up stealing it

You let her borrow the vehicle, not have it. I would contact the police ASAP and file a report.

Coverage & Claims
General Insurance

Insurance increase due to increased cost of parts and labor?

There's a couple of things to look at here. First, parts and labor for BMWs are typically higher than other vehicles and are considered more expensive in general to maintain.

Coverage & Claims

Do you need to disclose medication when you apply for car insurance

You are only required to disclose medical conditions that may impair your ability to drive safely, such as a seizure disorder or something similar. ​If the DMV and your doctor have approved you to drive then you are not required to disclose your medications, just beware that you do not drive while under the influence of any medication that could impair your ability to drive safely.

Coverage & Claims

Getting into an accident with a suspended license

I would recommend looking at the policy documents you signed at the beginning of your policy. Most policies have certain stipulations regarded suspended licenses because you have to have insurance in order to get your license validated.
Ask an Agent

Get free insurance advice you can trust.

Ask a Question