Ask An Agent


Get free insurance advice on demand



What do I do if an uninsured driver opens their door into mine and leaves a dent?

The dent is small, but I want it repaired. The other driver says he doesn’t have insurance. What can I do?

Agent Answer

Neil Richardson

If you want the dent repaired and the other driver doesn’t have insurance then you can ask him to pay you out of pocket for the damage. If not, you’ll need to file a claim with your insurance provider. Unfortunately if the damage is less than your deductible, your insurance provider will not be paying anything for your damage

Was this helpful?

0 0
  • Didn't Find What You Were Looking For?

    Ask us another question and an insurance expert will get back to you with an answer.

Looking to save money on your car insurance?

Learn More