If a vehicle is in my name can my mom insure it with us both listed as drivers?

We're both females I'm 44 she's 74. I had an accident in Sept of 2017 where I hit a tree and got a careless driving ticket that I went to school to keep the points off my license. The vehicle is a 2002 jeep that we want liability and pip on it was bought for me but the title's still open cuz we weren't sure if it had to be in her name or not. I want the vehicle in my name or both names

Dec 28, 2018 Alford, FL

Ava Lynch

Dec 28, 2018

You want to get insurance in the name of the person who the car is registered under. Then you can add the other person as a driver onto that policy, so you will both be covered to drive. At The Zebra, we can quote you with several different companies. You can also give us a call at  833-768-7789. Good luck and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Compare insurance rates today!

Location pin icon
No junk mail. No spam calls. Free quotes.
Related Questions