Ask An Agent


Get free insurance advice on demand



I am visiting my daughter for two weeks and am looking for short term insurance

I am visiting my daughter in LA from Japan and would like to use her vehicle if I can get temporary car insurance. I’ll only be in LA for 2 weeks.

Agent Answer

Ava Lynch

Your best option would be to have your daughter contact her insurance company about possibly adding you as a driver to her policy for the 2 week timeframe. They may not even require that you be listed since you will only be driving temporarily, but she will need to check with her company on the specifics of covering you.

Was this helpful?

1 1
  • Didn't Find What You Were Looking For?

    Ask us another question and an insurance expert will get back to you with an answer.

Looking to save money on your car insurance?

Learn More