What kind of insurance do I need if I'm renting out my property?

I need AirBnB type of insurance for my business, except I don't need up to $1 million in liability, I can probably get away with having less than that. What kind of insurance do I need?

Dec 30, 2019 Seattle, WA

Kristine Lee

Dec 30, 2019

What kind of insurance you need depends on a few factors of your rental. For insurance, a million in liability may sound like a lot but for most businesses, this is just a starting point because the risk of lawsuits and other exposures are so much higher. If you only need a small amount of insurance, you may be able to get away with adding an endorsement to an HO-3 or homeowners insurance policy to cover it.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. For more information, see the relevant articles below.

Compare home insurance quotes!

Location pin icon
glyph-shield-checkmark No junk mail. No spam calls. Free quotes.