Chevrolet Cruze Limited Insurance Cost
- Chevrolet Cruze Limited insurance costs range from $118 to $364 per month
- Texas Farm Bureau offers the cheapest coverage
- See more average rates from GEICO, Allstate, USAA and other companies below
Ready for your own personalized rates? Enter your ZIP code to get started.
Chevrolet Cruze Limited Insurance cost
- Average auto insurance cost: $125 per month
- Cheapest company: Texas Farm Bureau ($69 per month)
- 44% of drivers insure their Cruze Limited with state liability plus full coverage
The estimates below and above are based on our sample driver profile — a 30-year-old single male driving a Chevrolet Cruze Limited with full coverage. Depending on your coverage level, driving history and state, your individual costs will vary.
We work with the top insurance companies to find you the best coverage. Let us do the hard work.
No spam emails or phone calls. We never sell your information. We mean it.
Our brand agnostic agents are ready to help you find and purchase the perfect policy.
2016 Chevrolet Cruze Limited
Compare all 2016 Chevrolet Cruze Limited insurance rates.
Average Cost to Insure Per Year$1,027
L Manual, LS Manual, LS Auto, 1LT Manual, 1LT Auto, ECO Manual, ECO Auto, 2LT Auto, LTZ Auto