Infiniti EX35 Insurance Cost
- INFINITI EX35 insurance costs range from $125 to $355 per month
- Progressive offers the cheapest coverage
- See more average rates from GEICO, Allstate, USAA and other companies below
Ready for your own personalized rates? Enter your ZIP code to get started.
Infiniti EX35 Insurance cost
- Average insurance price: $67 per month
- Cheapest insurance company: Progressive ($35 per month)
- 33% of drivers insure their EX35 with state liability coverage only
The estimates below and above are based on our sample driver profile — a 30-year-old single male driving a Infiniti EX35 with full coverage. Depending on your coverage level, driving history and state, your individual costs will vary.
We work with the top insurance companies to find you the best coverage. Let us do the hard work.
No spam emails or phone calls. We never sell your information. We mean it.
Our brand agnostic agents are ready to help you find and purchase the perfect policy.
2012 INFINITI EX35
Compare all 2012 INFINITI EX35 insurance rates.
Average Cost to Insure Per Year$1,201
2011 INFINITI EX35
Cheapest Insurance Companies
Average Annual Cost
Texas Farm Bureau
Southern Farm Bureau
Compare all 2011 INFINITI EX35 insurance rates.
Average Cost to Insure Per Year$1,178