Mercedes-Benz GLS Insurance Cost
- Mercedes-Benz GLS insurance costs range from $201 to $532 per month
- Allied offers the cheapest coverage
- See more average rates from GEICO, Allstate, USAA and other companies below
Ready for your own personalized rates? Enter your ZIP code to get started.
Mercedes-Benz GLS Insurance cost
- Average auto insurance cost: $214 per month
- Cheapest insurance company: Allied ($83 per month)
- 45% of drivers insure their GLS with high liability limits plus full coverage
The estimates below and above are based on our sample driver profile — a 30-year-old single male driving a Mercedes-Benz GLS with full coverage. Depending on your coverage level, driving history and state, your individual costs will vary.
We work with the top insurance companies to find you the best coverage. Let us do the hard work.
No spam emails or phone calls. We never sell your information. We mean it.
Our brand agnostic agents are ready to help you find and purchase the perfect policy.
2018 Mercedes-Benz GLS
Compare all 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLS insurance rates.
Average Cost to Insure Per Year$2,474
GLS 450, GLS 550, AMG GLS 63
2017 Mercedes-Benz GLS
Compare all 2017 Mercedes-Benz GLS insurance rates.
Average Cost to Insure Per Year$1,807
GLS 350d, GLS 450, GLS 550, AMG GLS 63