TheZebra.com is a privately owned website that publishes unbiased rates and carrier information for consumer benefit. Learn More
Compare all car insurance companies at once.
Car Insurance Wiki
What we know about Erie
Erie, headquartered in the great city of Erie, PA, was founded in 1925. Its financial strength rating–aka its money-flexing muscle power to keep your assets safe–is Superior.
On the other hand, its J.D. Power rating, which measures customer satisfaction around the handling of claims, is 5 out of 5. A higher J.D. Power Rating is a good indicator that a carrier will treat you well should something go wrong. Which is exactly what insurance is for, right? See more on J.D. Power ratings here.
Discounts & Features
- Safe Driver Discount
- Multi-Vehicle & Multi-Policy Discount
- Vehicle Safety Feature Discounts
- Longevity Discount
- Payment Plan Discounts
- Youthful Driver Discount
- Student Discounts
- Driving Course Discounts
- Reduced Usage Discount
- Manage Your Policy Online
- Accident Forgiveness
- Pet Injury Coverage
- Windshield Coverage
- Personal Property Coverage
- Locksmith Services
- Lock In Your Rates
- Diminishing Deductible
- Rental Car Coverage
- Road Service Coverage
Compare Erie to Other Insurance Companies
Auto Insurance for Ridesharing Drivers - Erie Insurance
10 Commandments of Car Care - Erie Insurance
About The Zebra
The Zebra is not an insurance company. We’re an independent agency on a mission to help you compare all of your insurance options apples-to-apples, so you can make a truly informed decision. We’re proud because:
- We’re the first to compare all the major car insurance companies side-by-side. The information provided on those insurers here is intended to help inform and educate consumers before they decide where to spend their hard-earned cash.
- We’re independent. We have no stake in which insurance company you choose; we simply want to offer you unbiased, fast, side-by-side comparisons of your car insurance options.