TheZebra.com is a privately owned website that publishes unbiased rates and carrier information for consumer benefit. Learn More
Compare all car insurance companies at once.
Car Insurance Wiki
What we know about Travelers
Travelers, headquartered in the great city of Hartford, CT, was founded in 1864. Its financial strength rating–aka its money-flexing muscle power to keep your assets safe–is Superior.
On the other hand, its J.D. Power rating, which measures customer satisfaction around the handling of claims, is 3 out of 5. A higher J.D. Power Rating is a good indicator that a carrier will treat you well should something go wrong. Which is exactly what insurance is for, right? See more on J.D. Power ratings here.
Discounts & Features
- Safe Driver Discount
- Continuous Insurance Discount
- Multi-Policy Discount
- Hybrid/Electric Vehicle Discount
- New Car Discount
- Early Quote Discount
- Good Student Disount
- Multi-Car Discount
- Driver Training Discount
- Student Away at School Discount
- Homeowner Discount
- Payment Discounts
- IntelliDrive Discount
- Mobile Friendly
- Manage Your Policy Online
- 24x7 Support
- Report Claims Online
- Accident & Vioation Forgiveness
- Decreasing Deductible
- Roadside Assistance
- Loan/Lease Gap Coverage
- New Car Replacement
- IntelliDrive Usage Based Program
Compare Travelers to Other Insurance Companies
The Reunion - Travelers Insurance Commercial
About The Zebra
The Zebra is not an insurance company. We’re an independent agency on a mission to help you compare all of your insurance options apples-to-apples, so you can make a truly informed decision. We’re proud because:
- We’re the first to compare all the major car insurance companies side-by-side. The information provided on those insurers here is intended to help inform and educate consumers before they decide where to spend their hard-earned cash.
- We’re independent. We have no stake in which insurance company you choose; we simply want to offer you unbiased, fast, side-by-side comparisons of your car insurance options.