Georgia Farm Bureau Car Insurance
Auto insurance with Georgia Farm Bureau not only provides customers with great rates and coverage, exceptional service and quick claims response, but comes with great membership benefits too.
Compare rates from the top car insurance companies in your area.
Why you can trust The Zebra
The Zebra partners with some of the companies we write about. However, our content is written and reviewed by an independent team of editors and licensed agents. Reference our data methodology and learn more about how we make money.
Car Insurance Wiki
What we know about Georgia Farm Bureau
Georgia Farm Bureau, headquartered in the great city of Macon, GA, was founded in 1937. Its financial strength rating-aka its money-flexing muscle power to keep your assets safe-is Good. On the other hand, its J.D. Power rating, which measures customer satisfaction around the handling of claims, is Not Rated out of 5. A higher J.D. Power Rating is a good indicator that a carrier will treat you well should something go wrong. Which is exactly what insurance is for, right? See more on J.D. Power ratings here.
Georgia Farm Bureau Auto Insurance Discounts & Features
- Multi-Policy Discount
- Student Discounts
- Driver Training Discounts
- Safe Driver Discounts
- Vehicle Safety Feature Discounts
- Membership Longevity Discount
- Ultra Preferred Auto Rate Discount
- Manage Your Policy Online
- Accident Forgiveness
- Farm Bureau Membership Benefits
About The Zebra
The Zebra is not an insurance company. We publish data-backed, expert-reviewed resources to help consumers make more informed insurance decisions.
- The Zebra’s insurance content is written and reviewed for accuracy by licensed insurance agents.
- The Zebra’s insurance content is not subject to review or alteration by insurance companies or partners.
- The Zebra’s editorial team operates independently of the company’s partnerships and commercialization interests, publishing unbiased information for consumer benefit.
- The auto insurance rates published on The Zebra’s pages are based on a comprehensive analysis of car insurance pricing data, evaluating more than 83 million insurance rates from across the United States.