Hanover Car Insurance
Hanover Insurance knows that the cheapest car insurance may not always be the best, so they offer customers a wide range of protection options, world-class claims handling, 24/7 online self-service tools, flexible payment plans, easy to read bills and more.
Compare rates from the top car insurance companies in your area.
Car Insurance Wiki
What we know about Hanover
Hanover, headquartered in the great city of Worcester, MA, was founded in 1852. Its financial strength rating-aka its money-flexing muscle power to keep your assets safe-is Excellent. On the other hand, its J.D. Power rating, which measures customer satisfaction around the handling of claims, is 3 out of 5. A higher J.D. Power Rating is a good indicator that a carrier will treat you well should something go wrong. Which is exactly what insurance is for, right? See more on J.D. Power ratings here.
Hanover Auto Insurance Discounts & Features
- Vehicle Safety Features Discount
- Multi-Vehicle Discount
- Driving Course Discount
- Prior Carrier Discounts
- Student Discounts
- Manage Your Policy Online
- 24x7 Support
- Accident Forgiveness
- Newer Car Replacement Coverage
- Deductible Dividends
- Roadside Assistance Coverage
- Pet Injury Protection Coverage
- Rental Car Coverage
About The Zebra
The Zebra is not an insurance company. We publish data-backed, expert-reviewed resources to help consumers make more informed insurance decisions.
- The Zebra’s insurance content is written and reviewed for accuracy by licensed insurance agents.
- The Zebra’s insurance content is not subject to review or alteration by insurance companies or partners.
- The Zebra’s editorial team operates independently of the company’s partnerships and commercialization interests, publishing unbiased information for consumer benefit.
- The auto insurance rates published on The Zebra’s pages are based on a comprehensive analysis of car insurance pricing data, evaluating more than 83 million insurance rates from across the United States.