Kentucky Farm Bureau Car Insurance
Kentucky Farm Bureau knows that different drivers have different coverage needs, so, whether you drive long or short distances, for business or simple transportation, they can develop an automobile policy tailored to your specific needs.
Compare rates from the top car insurance companies in your area.
Why you can trust The Zebra
The Zebra partners with some of the companies we write about. However, our content is written and reviewed by an independent team of editors and licensed agents. Reference our data methodology and learn more about how we make money.
Car Insurance Wiki
What we know about Kentucky Farm Bureau
Kentucky Farm Bureau, headquartered in the great city of Louisville, KY, was founded in 1919. Its financial strength rating-aka its money-flexing muscle power to keep your assets safe-is Excellent. On the other hand, its J.D. Power rating, which measures customer satisfaction around the handling of claims, is Not Rated out of 5. A higher J.D. Power Rating is a good indicator that a carrier will treat you well should something go wrong. Which is exactly what insurance is for, right? See more on J.D. Power ratings here.
Kentucky Farm Bureau Auto Insurance Discounts & Features
- Good Student Discount
- Driver Training Discount
- Safe Driver Discount
- Senior Operator Accident Prevention Discount
- Auto Safety Devices Discount
- Multi-Car Discount
- Active Property Discount
- School Bus Driver Discount
- Umbrella Discount
- Medical Payments
- Towing & Labor
- Rental Reimbursement
- Transportation Expenses
About The Zebra
The Zebra is not an insurance company. We publish data-backed, expert-reviewed resources to help consumers make more informed insurance decisions.
- The Zebra’s insurance content is written and reviewed for accuracy by licensed insurance agents.
- The Zebra’s insurance content is not subject to review or alteration by insurance companies or partners.
- The Zebra’s editorial team operates independently of the company’s partnerships and commercialization interests, publishing unbiased information for consumer benefit.
- The auto insurance rates published on The Zebra’s pages are based on a comprehensive analysis of car insurance pricing data, evaluating more than 83 million insurance rates from across the United States.