Westfield Car Insurance
Westfield offers auto insurance that provides basic protection for you and your vehicle, plus extras to make that protection more applicable to your personal needs.
Compare rates from the top car insurance companies in your area.
Why you can trust The Zebra
The Zebra partners with some of the companies we write about. However, our content is written and reviewed by an independent team of editors and licensed agents. Reference our data methodology and learn more about how we make money.
Car Insurance Wiki
What we know about Westfield
Westfield, headquartered in the great city of Westfield Center, OH, was founded in 1848. Its financial strength rating-aka its money-flexing muscle power to keep your assets safe-is Excellent. On the other hand, its J.D. Power rating, which measures customer satisfaction around the handling of claims, is Not Rated out of 5. A higher J.D. Power Rating is a good indicator that a carrier will treat you well should something go wrong. Which is exactly what insurance is for, right? See more on J.D. Power ratings here.
Westfield Auto Insurance Discounts & Features
- Loss Free Discount
- Next Generation Discount
- Defensive Driver Discount
- Family Discount
- Company Car Discount
- Companion Car Discount
- Prior Carrier Discount
- Multi-Policy Discount
- Loyalty Discount
- Good Student Discount
- Pay Online
- 24x7 Support
- Roadside Assistance Coverage
- Electronic Equipment Coverage
- Loan/Lease Coverage
- Trip Interruption Coverage
- Replacement Cost Coverage
About The Zebra
The Zebra is not an insurance company. We publish data-backed, expert-reviewed resources to help consumers make more informed insurance decisions.
- The Zebra’s insurance content is written and reviewed for accuracy by licensed insurance agents.
- The Zebra’s insurance content is not subject to review or alteration by insurance companies or partners.
- The Zebra’s editorial team operates independently of the company’s partnerships and commercialization interests, publishing unbiased information for consumer benefit.
- The auto insurance rates published on The Zebra’s pages are based on a comprehensive analysis of car insurance pricing data, evaluating more than 83 million insurance rates from across the United States.