The Zebra is thrilled to announce the winner of our second annual scholarship. This year, we asked college-bound students to send videos of their favorite road trip destinations for a chance to win $1,000 to assist with the costs of higher education.
We’d like to thank all of the applicants for sending in their videos. We were overwhelmed by both the quantity and quality of the scholarship submissions. Our committee virtually toured our applicants’ favorite neighborhood hot spots, state and national parks, scenic drives through the outskirts of hometowns, ski resorts, beaches, and more — all across the nation! The selection process was arduous, but a decision has been made.
The Zebra Tour Guide Scholarship winner is… (drum roll, please!)
. . . Hayley Steinbauer from Lincoln, Nebraska! Congratulations, Hayley!
She really wowed our team with her creative video, highlighting the very best of her hometown. From quaint bookshops, to the Ivanna Cone ice cream store, the wonderful miles of street art, her “Postcards from Home” gave us a tour of the midwest like we’ve never seen before!
Check out her awesome video here:
Congrats again, Hayley! We wish you well on your next adventure and finding a school that you can call home. Be sure to send us back a postcard or two!
- Car Insurance for College Students
- Car Insurance for Recent Graduates
- Car Insurance for Roommates
- 10 Most Car-Friendly Colleges in the U.S.
- Best U.S. Student Discounts
- Career to Success: Professional Auto Claims Adjuster Interview
Congrats to the winners of our previous year scholarships! You all have such incredible talent and we wish you the best of luck in your future academic goals.
- 2018: The Zebra Show Off Your Stripes Winner
- 2017: The Zebra Tour Guide Scholarship Winner
- 2016: The Zebra Safe Driver Scholarship