The Zebra is thrilled to announce the winner of our third annual scholarship. This year, we asked college-bound students to send videos of their favorite road trip destinations for a chance to win $1,000 to assist with the costs of higher education.
We’d like to thank all of the applicants! We were overwhelmed by both the quantity and quality of the scholarship submissions. The Zebra scholarship team virtually toured our applicants’ favorite neighborhoods, state and national parks, scenic drives through the outskirts of hometowns, ski resorts, beaches, and more — all across the nation! The selection process was difficult, but a decision has been made.
The Zebra Tour Guide Scholarship winner is… (drum roll, please!)
. . . Alejandro Sandell-Gandara from Claremont, California!
His video tour of California’s beaches was Oscar-worthy. With views of rolling waves, sun-lit sands, and purple skies, this was one of the most beautifully-shot entrees we’ve ever had. We felt like we were really there.
Check out his incredible video here:
Congrats again, Alejandro! We wish you well on your next adventure and finding a school that you can call home. Be sure to send us back a postcard or two!
- Car Insurance for College Students
- Car Insurance for Recent Graduates
- Car Insurance for Roommates
- 10 Most Car-Friendly Colleges in the U.S.
- Best U.S. Student Discounts
- Career to Success: Professional Auto Claims Adjuster Interview
Congrats to the winners of our previous year scholarships! You all have such incredible talent and we wish you the best of luck in your future academic goals.
- 2018: The Zebra Show Off Your Stripes Winner
- 2017: The Zebra Tour Guide Scholarship Winner
- 2016: The Zebra Safe Driver Scholarship