The Zebra's 2020 "State of Auto Insurance" Twitter Guess Contest Rules:
- This contest is not sponsored or endorsed by Twitter. It is solely run by The Zebra.
- Contestants found to be using multiple accounts will be ineligible.
- Contestants must BOTH follow@TheZebraCo on Twitter AND Quote Tweet this tweet with their contest entry. The tweet must be visible on the users timeline and still follow@TheZebraCo at the time the contest closes.
- The contest is open from Tuesday, January 7th at 10am CT and closes Friday, January 10th at 11:59pm CT.
- Winner must reside in the United States.
- The winner will be chosen from all Quote Tweet'ed responses. The closest answer to the 2020 average cost of auto insurance (based on The Zebra's 2020 State of Auto Insurance report) without exceeding the dollar amount will be the winner. If there is more than one correct answer all correct answers will be awarded the prize.
- The Winner will be announced on Tuesday, January 16th at 12pm CT. The Zebra will share the closest winning response on @TheZebraCo and contact the winner via Twitter Direct Message.
Questions, comments or concerns? Reach out to The Zebra at email@example.com