Getting a car insurance quote for 2 addresses

Suppose IF I have 2 address, can i give the address where the insurance is cheaper?

Jun 26, 2018 Arlington, TX

Ava Lynch

Jun 26, 2018

If you have two addresses you would need to list the address where the car is kept most of the time. This is called the garaging address. Insurance rates do vary by zip code so it is important that the correct address is used to avoid issues with the policy not being enforced if the wrong address is used just to get a cheaper rate. If the locations are in two different states then, you would need to have insurance in the state where the car is registered. However, if you are staying outside of the state for more than two months you will need to register your car in the state that you are living in at that time. Insurance laws vary by state so you would need a new policy. We can help you here.

Compare insurance rates today!

Location pin icon
No junk mail. No spam calls. Free quotes.