Why you can trust The Zebra
The Zebra partners with some of the companies we write about. However, our content is written and reviewed by an independent team of editors and licensed agents. Reference our data methodology and learn more about how we make money.
A guide to buying renters insurance
Renters insurance is an affordable way to safeguard your personal property and personal liability as a tenant. See our articles below on how to find the best renters policy at the best price.
- How to shop for renters insurance
- What does renters insurance cover?
- Renters insurance policies
- How to file a renters insurance claim
- Explore renters insurance discounts
- How to read a renters insurance policy
The Zebra has partnered with Lemonade to provide renters insurance, starting as low as $5 per month. Click the button below to get started on a renters quote with Lemonade.
About The Zebra
The Zebra is not an insurance company. We publish data-backed, expert-reviewed resources to help consumers make more informed insurance decisions.
- The Zebra’s insurance content is written and reviewed for accuracy by licensed insurance agents.
- The Zebra’s insurance content is not subject to review or alteration by insurance companies or partners.
- The Zebra’s editorial team operates independently of the company’s partnerships and commercialization interests, publishing unbiased information for consumer benefit.
- The auto insurance rates published on The Zebra’s pages are based on a comprehensive analysis of car insurance pricing data, evaluating more than 83 million insurance rates from across the United States.