MAPFRE home insurance coverage options
MAPFRE offers an array of home insurance options. MAPFRE's home insurance products include dwelling coverage, other structures, personal property, additional living expenses, personal liability and medical payments. The company also offers add-ons that could make checking them out worthwhile.
MAPFRE's home insurance add-on menu includes:
- Water and sewer backup coverage
- Replacement cost coverage for your home’s contents
- Increased limits for personal liability and medical payments
- Personal injury liability protection
- Increased limits on certain personal property such as jewelry, silverware and furs
- Special personal property coverage for most perils affecting your home’s contents
For customers looking for special types of home coverage, MAPFRE Insurance also offers unique programs that customers can opt into.
If you own a classic home, your insurance needs could differ from those of a standard customer. MAPFRE is aware of these needs and guarantees coverage for restoration costs, claiming to even help you find craftsmen and hard-to-find materials to get your home back to its original condition. As a part of this coverage, MAPFRE provides a cash-out option in the event of a total loss. Learn more about insuring an older home.
For those with more expensive or architecturally unique homes, MAPFRE’s premier living option could be an ideal choice. It offers a number of exclusive coverage choices that are adapted to the needs of a homeowner with a high-value property, including:
- Guaranteed replacement cost
- Ordinance or law coverage
- Additional living expenses
- Cash-out options
- Sewer and water backup
- Extended personal property coverage
IT help desk
At no extra charge, MAPFRE offers a technology help desk to support devices such as computers, smartphones, tablets, network connectivity, printers and more.
MAPFRE Select Home Restoration Program
This is an expedited home repair service intended to speed up the repair process. MAPFRE claims to contact you on the same day of your claim to coordinate reconstruction.
Home system protection
Many of the most expensive systems in your home may not be covered by a standard policy. MAPFRE offers coverage options for a number of home systems, including:
- Central heating and air conditioning systems
- Boilers and water heaters
- Solar heaters
- Well pumps
- Built-in generators
- Underground service lines
- Permanently-installed appliances and more
Identity theft coverage
MAPFRE partners with cybersecurity company CyberScout to provide protection against a number of online identity threats, including credit card, forgery and counterfeit money protection. See more info on identity theft coverage.
This program allows MAPFRE customers the chance to report minor damages more efficiently by submitting photos and answering a few simple questions about the damage.