Need long term rental car insurance

I want to do a long term car rental (75 days). I don't have auto insurance as I normally UBER/Lyft. Can I get insurance for a rental? I am 40 years old, have a Nevada driving license, with No traffic infringements.

May 28, 2018 Las Vegas, NV

Ava Lynch

May 28, 2018

You basically have two options. First, you can buy the insurance offered by the rental dealership, which can be somewhat expensive depending on the company and policy. Next, you could get what's called Non-Owners Insurance. This coverage is basically for people who don't own a vehicle but drive occasionally. The only caveat with this is it only provides liability insurance. Meaning, there is no coverage for collision or comprehensive damage. Because of this, your best full coverage option might be the rental coverage provided by the rental company. Best of luck!

Compare insurance rates today!

Location pin icon
No junk mail. No spam calls. Free quotes.