Chevrolet Avalanche Insurance Cost
- Chevrolet Avalanche insurance costs range from $108 to $332 per month
- Texas Farm Bureau offers the cheapest coverage
- See more average rates from GEICO, Allstate, USAA and other companies below
Ready for your own personalized rates? Enter your ZIP code to get started.
Chevrolet Avalanche Insurance cost
- Average auto insurance cost: $118 per month
- Cheapest company: Texas Farm Bureau ($59 per month)
- 45% of drivers insure their Avalanche with state liability coverage only
The estimates below and above are based on our sample driver profile — a 30-year-old single male driving a Chevrolet Avalanche with full coverage. Depending on your coverage level, driving history and state, your individual costs will vary.
We work with the top insurance companies to find you the best coverage. Let us do the hard work.
No spam emails or phone calls. We never sell your information. We mean it.
Our brand agnostic agents are ready to help you find and purchase the perfect policy.
2012 Chevrolet Avalanche
Compare all 2012 Chevrolet Avalanche insurance rates.
Average Cost to Insure Per Year$1,024
LS, LT, LTZ
2011 Chevrolet Avalanche
Cheapest Insurance Companies
Average Annual Cost
Texas Farm Bureau
Southern Farm Bureau
Compare all 2011 Chevrolet Avalanche insurance rates.
Average Cost to Insure Per Year$1,078
LS, LT, LTZ