Chevrolet Bolt EV Insurance Cost
- Chevrolet Bolt EV insurance costs range from $177 to $755 per month
- Allied offers the cheapest coverage
- See more average rates from GEICO, Allstate, USAA and other companies below
Ready for your own personalized rates? Enter your ZIP code to get started.
Chevrolet Bolt EV Insurance cost
- Average car insurance rate: $150 per month
- Cheapest insurance company: Allied ($88 per month)
- 33% of drivers insure their Bolt EV with high liability limits plus full coverage
The estimates below and above are based on our sample driver profile — a 30-year-old single male driving a Chevrolet Bolt EV with full coverage. Depending on your coverage level, driving history and state, your individual costs will vary.
We work with the top insurance companies to find you the best coverage. Let us do the hard work.
No spam emails or phone calls. We never sell your information. We mean it.
Our brand agnostic agents are ready to help you find and purchase the perfect policy.
2017 Chevrolet Bolt EV
Compare all 2017 Chevrolet Bolt EV insurance rates.
Average Cost to Insure Per Year$1,396